About Blueprint Louisiana
- Blueprint Louisiana was incorporated as a 501(c)(6) nonprofit
organization in September 2006.
- Currently, a Board of Trustees directs Blueprint
Louisiana. The Board of Trustees represents nine regions of the
state — Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Houma/Thibodaux, Lafayette,
Lake Charles, Monroe/Ruston, New Orleans, Northshore, and
- Jimmy Maurin of Covington is the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
- There are groups of “regional champions” in each of the nine regions.
- Blueprint Louisiana is focusing on Louisiana’s long-standing issues
and challenges. During the past several months, we reviewed existing
Louisiana-based research, analyzed studies from regional and national
groups and interviewed experts, interested parties and academics that
have been involved in these issues.